Impellus is seeking to recruit a professional and ambitious individual to fill a varied internal sales and account management role.
Impellus is a well-respected, fast-growing provider of management training courses based in bright, modern offices in the centre of St Albans. The company has just won a contract to supply management apprenticeships to medium and large organisations, and is going through ISO9001 accreditation.
As part of our expansion we’re looking to recruit a professional, dedicated Telephone Sales Executive to help our clients to make the right choices about their management training.
With over 300 courses run each year, the company is known for delivering high-value training to Managers at all levels across its 25 UK venues and through client premises. Impellus is an Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) approved provider and prides itself on helping companies and professionals reach new performance levels.
We are passionate about living our company values (there’s always a better way; to deliver all interventions with integrity, discernment, care and a clear sense of quality; to always seek to take responsibility yourself; to provide a supporting culture for colleagues and clients) every day and work hard to ensure the working environment and culture achieves these values. For this reason we continually strive to develop class leading systems to enable all staff to be the best they can be.
Being part of our team
You will be at the centre of our relationships with clients and a key member of our growing sales and marketing team.
You’ll need to be professional, articulate and friendly, and be motivated by maximising sales and relationship opportunities to new and existing customers. We are looking for people who take care in the way they work and the manner in which clients and potential clients are treated.
Your approach to clients will be based on seeing yourself as a relationship builder and trusted consultant as well as a sales professional. You will be able to match learning and development to organisational need for clients and work in a collaborative manner with your colleagues.
Our company values are important to us so you will need enjoy being treated like this and be able to bring these values to the team every day.
The Telephone Sales Executive role involves making and receiving a high volume of calls by way of enquiries, follow-ups and relationship calls with potential clients and existing customers. All client needs must be qualified correctly, good records must be kept and booking opportunities maximised. You will be given full marketing support and a number of ways of generating leads from both new and existing clients. You will:
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Manage client relationships in a highly professional manner
- Handle new business opportunities generated by the company’s marketing activities
- Be a trustworthy source of information for prospects and clients
- Help the business to develop class-winning systems to make pipeline management more effective
- Provide feedback to the marketing team to improve sales results
- Provide feedback to continuously develop our systems
Successful candidates will need to be able to communicate effectively, convey our values and be motivated by hitting targets which are well rewarded financially.
The following activities are essential to the success of this role:
- Qualifying and converting inbound sales enquiries
- Developing great client relationships
- Managing a pipeline of prospective clients
- Managing debtors and ensure all clients have paid their invoices before attending courses
- Following up existing clients to establish future requirements
- Ensuring that all courses fill evenly
- Liaising internally to ensure good communications throughout the business
- Ensuring the achievement of the company’s sales targets
- Keeping good records of your activities
Full training will be provided
Remuneration and terms
A full-time contract of employment with a three-month probationary period is offered. There are 25 days holiday given every year on top of all weekends and statutory bank holidays.
|Basic Salary:||On request|
|Commission:||Monthly bonus scheme|
Plus additional incentives or team bonuses as may be announced from time to time.
Please contact Jon Dean in the first instance by telephone by calling 0800 619 1230. There will be two interviews at our St Albans offices and a test of your written English skills.