Who is it for?
Middle and Senior Managers who want to implement strategic and tactical processes and use objective measurement tools to manage and encourage peak performance in their department or organisation.
What does the performance management training cover?
This course looks at how objectives and performance measures can be implemented by Managers to ensure that people, departments and organisations remain aligned. This course looks at the impact of the things on which we choose to focus, and how measurement tools and their implementation have an effect on output.
What will delegates be able to do differently?
- Understand how to align strategic and tactical objectives and goals
- Create objectives for departments and team members which comply with SMART
- Link performance management systems with output and performance
- Identify opportunities to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of their own organisations
- Design and read a Balanced Scorecard
- Understand how goals and organisational structures affect one another
- Translate Vision, Mission and Values into brand-building tactics
Performance management training overview
- Using Balanced Scorecards to design and align goals and objectives
- How to align your business plan and outlook around your organisation’s strategic theme
- Creating manageable departmental or organisational measurement strategies
- Exploring how effectiveness and efficiency translate into achieving goals in the most profitable way
- Using the Business Healthcheck to assess the effectiveness of your organisation
- How measurement effects people, teams and output
- Examining the role you and your team play and how to prioritise and delegate effectively
Joining this management course
Joining this course is easy: just call us on 0800 619 1230 now or complete the form above.
Please note that any funding that’s available for this training course can be organised easily over the phone and we’ll always check an online order for funding eligibility before processing.
All our venues provide excellent refreshments, a high quality hot and cold restaurant buffet lunch and a comfortable learning environment.
All venues except London have free parking and all are close to major routes so they’re easy to get to.