Who is it for?
Our appraisal skills training is for managers who want to implement processes and use clear goals and targets to appraise performance and deliver meaningful feedback to their team members and staff.
What does it cover?
The course investigates how to implement clear objectives and goals that affect behaviours and determine performance. It looks at how to monitor and appraise performance and provide feedback effectively for best results; either day-to-day or in structure performance appraisals.
What will delegates be able to do differently?
- Understand the performance and motivation benefits of clear targets and objectives
- Understand the importance of making objectives SMART
- Give clear feedback to staff
- Be able to reduce and deal with objections
- Use feedback and appraisal methods positively
Appraisal skills training overview
- The skills and attributes of effective performance management
- How measurement effects people, teams and output
- Creating SMART objectives
- Using performance management techniques to drive motivation
- Giving feedback and encouraging positive behavioural change
- Dealing with objections and problems with performance management
Joining this management course
Joining this course is easy: just call us on 0800 619 1230 now or complete the form above.
Please note that any funding that’s available for this training course can be organised easily over the phone and we’ll always check an online order for funding eligibility before processing.
All our venues provide excellent refreshments, a high quality hot and cold restaurant buffet lunch and a comfortable learning environment.
All venues except London have free parking and all are close to major routes so they’re easy to get to.