Who is our leadership development training for?
An essential programme for managers who are performing at a good level and wish to develop their leadership skills to increase their effectiveness and powers of influence and motivation. The team leader training course welcomes managers from across all sectors, small and medium sized business owners, and those who are now managing subordinates who until recently were their peers.
What does it cover?
The leadership development training for managers investigates the natural leadership styles of each delegate and allows them to realise the impact they are having – or could choose to have – on their teams and the results that they’re generating. The course brings together the skills of motivation, leadership styles, strong communication and team empowerment. Delegates formulate a plan on how they intend to lead on their return to the working environment.
What will delegates be able to do differently?
- Recognise their natural leadership style and when and how to amend it
- Influence the behaviours of others in your team through leading by example
- Understand how to motivate your team and individuals
- Choose whether to deploy more leadership or management in a given circumstance
- Increase productivity from their team
- Understand how to communicate as a leader more effectively
- Obtain more buy-in from the team as a whole
Leadership development training overview
- The crucial differences between leadership and management
- Identify your leadership style and when to adapt it
- Analysing leading by example and what this means within your organisation
- Discovering the various motivational drivers of your team
- Exploring the power of outcome driven communication
- Enhancing behaviours to increase leadership and follower buy-in
- The circle of effective leadership
Joining this management course
Joining this course is easy: just call us on 0800 619 1230 now or complete the form above.
Please note that any funding that’s available for this training course can be organised easily over the phone and we’ll always check an online order for funding eligibility before processing.
All our venues provide excellent refreshments, a high quality hot and cold restaurant buffet lunch and a comfortable learning environment.
All venues except London have free parking and all are close to major routes so they’re easy to get to.