Who is it for?
The course is for managers who are looking to inspire greater harmony, motivation and productivity from their people. Managers who are building new teams or dealing with changes to their teams will find it particularly useful, as well as new managers who need to consider not only their teams but how they operate as part of a leadership team.
What does it cover?
The team building training course investigates the factors that combine to turn groups of people into teams that can successfully work together to achieve specific tasks and goals. The course contains materials and is run in a way that allows delegates to examine their own team’s influences and strengths. (As with all of our open courses, there is no role play).
What will delegates be able to do differently?
- Scope out and implement a more effective culture
- Be able to recognise the different contributions that make for best results
- Understand how different people might react in team situations
- Set a compelling and realistic vision for your team
- Motivate people more effectively
- Maximise the potential of your team
- Build better co-operation and team spirit
- Reduce personality problems within teams
Developing Winning Teams overview
- The key factors of effective teams
- Defining culture and understanding its impact
- Understanding the metrics of a successful team
- The psychological influences of groups and teams
- Building the profile of yourself and your own team
- Leading through the stages of group development
- How to separate individual and team issues
- Reducing or eliminating team dysfunctions
Joining this management course
Joining this course is easy: just call us on 0800 619 1230 now or complete the form above.
Please note that any funding that’s available for this training course can be organised easily over the phone and we’ll always check an online order for funding eligibility before processing.
All our venues provide excellent refreshments, a high quality hot and cold restaurant buffet lunch and a comfortable learning environment.
All venues except London have free parking and all are close to major routes so they’re easy to get to.