Who is it for?
Managers can all too easily become entrenched in day-to-day operations to realise that key resources such as people and time are being greatly underused. This time management and delegation course helps managers to plan and delegate to become far more productive, as well as increase employee engagement.
What does it cover?
- Time and people planning
- Understanding and defining ‘urgent’ and ‘important’
- How and when to delegate tasks and responsibilities
- The value in different tasks
- Using simple leadership strategies to get tasks and projects finished
- Using delegation as a motivation tool
- Recognising and overcoming barriers to delegation
What will delegates be able to do differently?
- Make the best use of their time and that of their people
- Place better value on time
- Delegate tasks and projects confidently
- Better assess and employ the competencies of their people
- Plan their team’s workload far more productively
Delegation training for managers overview
- Dealing with time
- Human resource planning and effective delegation
- Techniques for encouraging responsibility
- Using delegation to increase staff engagement
- Planning time for self and others
- Effective communication techniques for delegating
Joining this management course
Joining this course is easy: just call us on 0800 619 1230 now or complete the form above.
Please note that any funding that’s available for this training course can be organised easily over the phone and we’ll always check an online order for funding eligibility before processing.
All our venues provide excellent refreshments, a high quality hot and cold restaurant buffet lunch and a comfortable learning environment.
All venues except London have free parking and all are close to major routes so they’re easy to get to.