Who is it for?
Our coaching skills training is for managers, team leaders & HR personnel at all levels who are keen to promote a strong culture of personal empowerment and self-motivation.
What does it cover?
The coaching skills training examines when and how to use coaching as a powerful management and leadership tool to engage people at a high level. It also uncovers the psychology behind why coaching is such an immensely valuable skill for understanding and motivating the individuals in a team to meet and exceed the goals they’re set. It provides key techniques for setting up and carrying out effective coaching for all personality types.
What will delegates be able to do differently?
- Improve overall team performance and obtain better results
- Know when to use coaching techniques with employees
- Increase the motivation and drive of individuals
- Improve the performance of weaker team members and reduce their negative effects on others
- Create a culture of coaching withing their organisation or team
- Utilise a proven coaching conversation model across their team
Coaching skills training for managers overview
- Learn the attributes of an effective coach
- The coaching cycle
- Using the GROW model for coaching
- Easy ways to establish a coaching and/or development culture in your team or organisation
- Evaluating outcomes for further development
- Understanding different people types
- Identifying and dealing with limiting beliefs
- Effective language skills in coaching
- Develop your coaching style through practice
Joining this management course
Joining this course is easy: just call us on 0800 619 1230 now or complete the form above.
Please note that any funding that’s available for this training course can be organised easily over the phone and we’ll always check an online order for funding eligibility before processing.
All our venues provide excellent refreshments, a high quality hot and cold restaurant buffet lunch and a comfortable learning environment.
All venues except London have free parking and all are close to major routes so they’re easy to get to.