Click here to add your own text
Who we are
Impellus is the largest independent management training provider and leadership development specialist in the UK with 25 training centres nationally.
We can provide programmes that can lead to ILM Award Levels 2, 3 and 5 in Leadership and Management, Commercial Skills training as well as specialist consultation and strategic development work to organisations of all types and sizes.
Impellus only ever uses its own directly employed and accredited trainers and advisors. This ensures quality and consistency through all our management and commercial skills training and development services.
Find out more about our ILM Award programmes.
What we do
We are a top UK training company dedicated to improving leadership and management skills across all sectors. As management training providers, we run ILM management courses and commercial skills training geared towards delivering real and immediate workplace performance.
Impellus open training courses provide an enjoyable, comprehensible and comfortable learning environment. We provide management and leadership training to small growing companies as well as to large organisations. Call 0800 619 1230 whether you just want to book one manager on one course or whether you’re looking for a complete programme.
Read what our delegates say about the training.
Where we do it
We provide courses at 25 venues in the UK. With the exception of our central London venue in Holborn, all of our centres are situated close to main roads and have free parking to make attending courses easy.
Alternatively, management training can be delivered at your own premises. Visit our In-House Management Training page for more details.
Vision, mission and values
- To become the UK’s best known provider of high impact business performance training, challenging clients to continuously find a better way
- To challenge key individuals to deliver real and immediate organisational improvement through enjoyable and comprehensible development events – accredited where of value
- There’s always a better way
- To deliver all interventions with integrity, discernment, care and a clear sense of quality
- To always seek to take responsibility yourself
- To provide a supporting culture for colleagues and clients
- Maximise commercial and economic potential
Alternatively, head over to our FAQ page which should answer any further queries.
42-48 Victoria Street
Hertfordshire AL1 3HZ
Telephone: 0800 619 1230
or: 01727 790790
General Enquiries: email@example.com
New Bond House
124 New Bond Street
London W1S 1DX
Telephone: 0800 619 1230