Process, Questions, Objections, and Negotiation
Four key areas to boost the performance of any sales team
Who is it for?
Senior sales people who need to have their skills refreshed to boost performance or fledgling teams that are looking to become more professional in their approach to selling.
What does it cover?
This programme is designed to tackle the four key areas where sales people can most instantly improve performance. It helps them to reappraise activities and develop existing procedures to maximise opportunities and results. The course is focussed on developing a professional sales process.
What will delegates be able to do differently?
- Use and communicate a sales process that generates results
- Use all available communication techniques to maximise impact
- Apply influential language techniques
- Ask superior questions that open up customer requirements and problems that you can handle
- Apply techniques that help to banish objections
- Plan for objections and deal with them professionally
- Negotiate better deals
- Understand and apply the value model
- Understanding the importance of process
- What it means to the customer
- The psychological power of process
- The three ways in which people communicate and how to use them all for maximum effect
- Developing a deep, professional rapport
- Advanced questioning techniques and how to ask more meaningful questions
- Overcoming objections – including pricing objections – early in the sales process
- Removing objections from a sales process
- Negotiations testing and why we don’t always apply what we know
- How to instantly get better financial results from improved negotiation skills
- “What if” questions to develop your versatility
- Background, assertion and difficulty questions
- Learning to trade and not concede
Duration and cost
1 day, see private clients page for costings