Customer Service Skills
Ensure that every customer contact makes the right impression
Who is it for?
This programme is aimed at the people in your team who deal with customers but are not part of the sales process, yet whose behaviour might massively influence customer decisions.
What does it cover?
Seeing things through the lens of a customer is a key skill and will allow your people to deliver a far better customer experience in a more enjoyable and professional environment. The course looks at communication skills and how to communicate from a client perspective, as well as how individual behaviour can shape the way people treat you and your organisation.
What will delegates be able to do differently?
- Provide a high and professional level of customer service
- R ealise the impact that they have on the behaviours of others
- Understand how to communicate from a client perspective
- Be confident, happy and professional in front of customers
- Build rapport on the level that they’re after
- Avoid difficult situations or conflict
- Manage customer expectations
- Setting customer expectations
- How to gain respect and authority through advanced communications skills
- What a difference you make
- Examples of where customer service is more important than the product
- What the customers aren’t asking you
- Ensuring customers are happy at all times
- Building rapport easily without overstepping the “professional distance”
- How to deliver bad or unwelcome news with respect and authority
- How to avoid becoming nervous
- How to handle requests outside your authority
Duration and cost
1 day, see private clients page for costings