Recruitment & Selection
Discover how to bring the right people together in your teams
Who is it for?
HR Managers, team leaders and line managers. All personnel involved in the selection, hiring and strategy of employment
What does it cover?
Attracting and retaining the right people is fundamental to the success of your organisation. This two day course will provide you with the skills, tools and confidence to bring those individuals into the right positions, manage the entire process effectively, and build a harmonious and resolute team.
What will delegates be able to do differently?
- Confidently link recruitment plans to the wider organisational strategy
- Apply psychometric testing, assessment centres and effective interviewing techniques to build harmonious teams
- Apply the theory of recruitment strategy
- Improve interview techniques and questions
- Use advanced communications techniques to maximise your awareness
- Employ better, more productive individuals and create winning teams
- Reduce staff turnover
- Identify current labour supplies and consider how and where other sources of labour may exist
- Balancing demographically similar people with diversity for productivity and the law
- Implement effective practices to encourage the right people
- Learn how to offer a position to a successful candidate
- Manage performance during probationary periods
- How to select and participate in an interview panel
- Building effective external relationships
- Practice techniques for effective copywriting and choose the right channels to advertise
- Produce comprehensive job descriptions and person specifications
- Use best practice in job offers and employment contracts
- Manage large recruitment drives with competent systems and strategies
- Learn advanced communications techniques to better understand candidates
- How to prepare and use better questions to unveil more about your shortlisted candidates
Duration and cost
2 days, see private clients page for costings