Leadership Skills Development
From management to leadership
Who is it for?
Managers at all levels who are looking to develop their leadership skills
What does it cover?
The day investigates the circle of effective leadership incorporating communications styles and their impact on the behaviour of others, motivational techniques, presentation skills and problem solving.
What will delegates be able to do differently?
- Interpret the behaviour of others through advanced communications skills
- Understand the two types of motivational factor
- Motivate people more effectively
- Present ideas far more effectively
- Turn problem solving and creativity into a motivational activity
- The difference between leadership & management
- Discover your communications style and its impact on others
- Strategies for empowering people
- The rapport choice
- Time management and how to focus your team
- Separating important and urgent tasks
- Reducing stress
- How to present ideas, construct meetings and construct debates
Duration and cost
1 day, see private clients page for costings